Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Did anyone get their Secret Santa gifts yet?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sent mine out yesterday for the 20 dollar swap. Anyone get theirs yet?

    -Jordyn

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 17, 2005 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Starearedkid ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I received the zip-up sweatsuit for dolls from Nikki (my little jelly bean)! It was a lovely gift.

    I also mailed my budget gift on Tuesday, Priority Mail. I mailed my "pricey" one the next day, also priority.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 17, 2005 10:33 PM: Message edited by: colette denali ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope my person gets there's for Christmas. It took me a while to decide! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered mine this week and AG site says it has been sent! I received mine this week too, but I won't open it until Christmas day. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got mine yesterday for the budget swap!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered my Secret Santa's present for the $20 swap at the beginning of the week, but I haven't received mine yet. I hope it arrives before Xmas along with my eBay packages! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't wait for Christmas because I'm leaving before the holiday and it would be impractical to carry gifts along.

    I can't wait for the people to whom I sent gifts to receive them! I love giving presents.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't gotten mine yet for the budget swap.

    Edit: I got it! Felicity got a very cute stocking filled with "candies"

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 21, 2005 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Skittl1321 ]</font>

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sent mine out earlier this week (budget santa) but haven't gotten mine yet... I've been a lookin =P

  10. #10
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sent out my present for the budget swap yesterday, I meant to send it thursday but we were snowed in [img]tongue.gif[/img] Haven't gotten mine yet but I can't wait! This is so fun^.^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •